Saturday, March 8, 2014

The reviews are rolling in...

We are so very thankful to those who have taken the time to write a short review on Amazon for the new book, Are You Confident Today?. What makes me feel especially tingly and gooey inside is when a teacher or parent writes how something in the book has made an impression on their class.

This review in particular makes my heart swoon. It's a 5-star review from Ryan R.

I am a kindergarten teacher and I used this book with my class and they loved it. I had to bring some of the vocab down a little to their level, but the message rang through. I incorporated the I will do my best today chant as a part of our morning routine. What a great and positive message! Can't wait for the next one in the series!

Thank you, Ryan R., for making kids more confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment